Are You Being Harassed by Allied Interstate LLC?
Allied Interstate LLC
3111 S Dixie Hwy, Ste. 101B
West Palm Beach, FL 33405-1557
Allied Interstate LLC provides accounts receivable and debt collection services to companies from a wide range of industries. It is a subsidiary of a large out-sourcing company called iQor Holdings Inc., which is based in New York and employs 32,000 people in 17 countries.
IQor operates third-party call centers to collect debt and also provides first-party collection services, which means they call in the name of the creditor. It says it works with companies in:
- Financial Services
- Health Care
Allied Interstate collects debt pertaining to:
- Credit card debt
- Student loans (federal and non-federal)
- Health Care
- Other (phone, health club, etc.)
That short list is from details provided for 560 complaints about Allied Interstate LLC filed with the U.S. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) between July 2013 and September 2014.
Complaints to the CFPB allege that Allied Interstate:
- Called repeatedly
- Continued to try to obtain money the consumer did not owe
- Made false representations
- Refused to provide information to verify the debt.
- Improperly shared information about the consumer’s debt.
Meanwhile, IQor, Inc. has earned a rare F grade from the Better Business Bureau. Factors that lowered the rating for iQor, Inc. include:
- 578 complaints filed against the business
- Government action(s) against the business.
“This company has a pattern of customer complaints alleging iQor, Inc. continues collection efforts even after consumers have told company representatives they do not owe the debt, and without verifying the accuracy of the disputed information,” the BBB says.
“Complaints in BBB files specifically involve some individuals receiving multiple calls, numerous hang ups, experiencing an inability to reach a customer service representative and others involve a failure to validate debts.”
On September 26, 2011, Allied Interstate LLC entered into a Consent Order (CA18607KRJ) with the State of Minnesota Department of Commerce, which required the company to cease and desist from any further violations of Minnesota consumer protection laws.
Find Lawyers Near Me
The consent order alleges that Allied Interstate:
- Employed individuals as debt collectors who were known to, or should have been known to, have criminal backgrounds that included felonies.
- Failed to notify the Department of Commerce when its registered debt collectors were fired for reasons that were in whole or in part violations of Minnesota law. The reasons for termination included:
- failing background checks
- third-party disclosures
- inappropriate language and behavior
- calling and swearing at debtors
- theft of financial information of debtors
- falsifying debtor records.
- Failed to establish adequate procedures to follow when screening individual applicants prior to submitting registration applications to the Commissioner of Commerce in violation of Minnesota law.
- Failed to properly screen numerous individual debt collector registrations prior to submitting their initial and/or renewal registrations to the Commissioner.
Phone numbers associated with Allied Interstate include:
800—800-210-0434, 800-297-8713, 800-332-3866, 800-258-8074, 800-410-4391, 800-440-2843, 800-441-1875, 800-806-3342
818—818-450-5600, 818-597-1555, 818-597-7500, 818-879-2937, 818-879-2948
866—866-294-1752, 866-429-7605, 866-466-4439, 866-526-7724, 866-657-2057, 866-720-1467
877—877-263-6515, 877-365-8252, 877-365-8261, 877-371-1822, 877-371-1823, 877-478-7645, 877-488-1792, 877-488-6438, 877-533-6998, 877-642-1263, 877-503-2115
If you believe that you are being illegally harassed by Allied Interstate LLC or iQor Holdings Inc., the Florida Debt Fighters can seek to put an end to it. Contact us today for a free review of your case.
*Florida Debt Fighters provides no personal or legal opinion as to the validity of the complaints received by the CFPB or the BBB. The CFPB’s authority is limited to supervision of debt collection companies with more than $10 million in annual receipts.