Are You Being Harassed by Enterprise Recovery Systems, Inc.?
Enterprise Recovery Systems, Inc.
2000 York Road, Suite 114
Oak Brook, Illinois 60523-8863
800-446-4377 / 630-574-3113
Enterprise Recovery Systems is a 25-year-old debt collection agency headquartered outside of Chicago, IL. Enterprise specializes in collecting on delinquent accounts held by students, including:
- Tuition and fees
- Federal student loans – Federal Perkins Loans, Federal Family Education Loans (FFELP), Health Profession Student Loans (HPSL), HRSA nursing student loans
- Institutional loans
- Other student account receivables.
The company works for individual colleges and universities and the U.S. the Department of Education, as well as for private lenders and guarantee agencies.
Enterprise Recovery Services also collects debt for local governments, including:
- Traffic tickets and parking violation fines
- Court fees
- Water bills
- Sewer bills
- Waste management bills.
The Better Business Bureau for Chicago and Northern Illinois said in July 2014 it had closed 70 complaints about Enterprise Recovery Services in the previous three years, including 20 closed in the prior 12 months.
Complaints to the BBB alleged:
- Improper collection practices
- Failure to substantiate charges
- Repeated phone calls and mailings
- Refusal by the caller to state their identity
- Obtaining unauthorized bank drafts.
Here is a list of phone numbers associated with Enterprise Recovery Systems
800—800-377-1904, 877-377-5000, 877-377-5709, 800-446-4377
We’ll Stop Harassment by Enterprise Recovery Systems, Inc.
If you think debt collectors from Enterprise Recovery Systems, Inc. have subjected you to harassment, the Disparti Law Group can help you. Contact our attorneys today for a free legal consultation. We will review your case and explain your options for action, including filing a harassment claim.
*Disparti Law Group provides no personal or legal opinion as to the validity of the complaints received by the Better Business Bureau.