Are You Being Harassed by I.C. System, Inc.?
I.C. System, Inc.
P.O. BOX 64378
St. Paul, MN 55164
I.C. System is a debt collection company that has been in business since the 1938. In addition to its headquarters in St. Paul, Minnesota, I.C. Systems has branch offices in Fargo, North Dakota, and LaCrosse, Wisconsin.
The company says its debt collection clients include:
- Small- and medium-sized businesses and retail stores.
- Healthcare providers, including hospitals, physicians, dentists, veterinarians, homecare agencies, laboratories, durable medical equipment dealers, medical transportation and other medical industry-related businesses.
- Financial services, including credit cards, DDA (demand deposit accounts, i.e., checking accounts) car loans, mortgages, consumer loans, retail stores.
- Communications, including cellphone, telephone, cablevision, Internet access.
- Local governments, including utilities, fines, levies, delinquent taxes and fees.
- Education, including school and daycare tuition, fines and fees, and student loans.
In July 2014, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau database listed 270 complaints* about I.C. System received from consumers over the previous year. They included allegations that the company’s representatives:
- Made frequent or repeated phone calls
- Called outside of the allowable 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. timeframe
- Continued to pursue debt the consumer did not owe or had paid
- Attempted to collect the wrong amount of money
- Threatened legal action, including having the consumer arrested / jailed
- Did not provide enough information for the consumer to verify the debt.
The Better Business Bureau in Minnesota and North Dakota said in July 2014 that it had closed 796 complaints about I.C. Systems in the previous three years, including 193 closed in previous 12 months. These included:
- 685 complaints about billing / collection issues
- 104 about problems with product / service
- 6 about advertising / sales issues.
Below are phone numbers associated with I.C. System:
651—651-204-1347, 651-481-6302, 651-481-6333, 651-483-8201
800—800-279-9048, 800-649-9713, 800-685-0595, 800-737-3122, 800-817-4680
888—888-312-3595, 888-735-0516, 888-986-1534
We’ll Help If You’ve Been Harassed by I.C. System Debt Collection
If you think debt collection practices you have been subjected to by I.C. System Client Services, Inc. amount to harassment, you can fight back. Contact the Florida Debt Fighters at Disparti Law Group today for a free consultation about legal assistance we can provide to you. We will review your case and explain your legal options for filing a harassment claim.
*Disparti Law Group provides no personal or legal opinion as to the validity of the complaints received by the CFPB. The CFPB’s authority is limited to supervision of debt collection companies with more than $10 million in annual receipts.